Software architecture and coding are often seen as mutually exclusive disciplines and there's often very little mapping from the architecture into the code and back again. People generally understand the benefit of thinking about software as higher level building blocks and you'll often hear people talking in terms of components when they're having architecture discussions.
This often isn't reflected in the codebase though. Take a look at your own codebase. Can you clearly see components or does your codebase reflect some other structure? Join us for this session where we'll explore this topic further.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Lost Art of Software Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)