Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We look for organizations focused on what really matters: discover and create attractive, useful, usable and profitable products.
A clear Product Strategy enables the whole organization to connect the company goals and business objectives with the needs and expectations of customers, even in contexts of uncertainty or continuous change.
- Why do we need Product Strategy
- How we define and add Value to Customers
- Moving from outputs to outcomes
- Product Teams
- Getting out of the Features Factory Mindset
- Business Agility inside and around Product Teams
- The evolution towards Product-centered organizations
- Product Strategy in Action: applying the DHM Model from Gibson Biddle to shape your Product Strategy
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: