Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Event Modeling is a technique and notation to describe information systems. It is based on Specification by Example, event or timeline-based layout and describes an entire system within its boundaries in line with Systems Thinking.
In this session, you will learn:
• How Event Modeling works
• How to organize an Event Modeling workshop
• Why the approach is highly successful
• How it applies to different size of projects
• How it replaces a number of other practices
• How it applies to traditional projects
• How it applies to legacy systems
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: