Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We all need a little optimism when it comes to climate change, but what does it look like when a team optimizes for reduced emissions? There's a huge amount of potential for data teams to benefit in surprising ways.Joining a cross functional data team at Culture Amp last year opened my mind to possibilities around communicating, monitoring and acting on climate change at work. In this talk I’ll unpack my journey, sharing ideas, anecdotes and tools to bring Carbon thinking onto the agenda.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Securing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant (Online Meetup on 20th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Upgrading your engine without stopping the car: How the FT is improving our deployment practice with minimum disruption (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)