“Hey! You have just been on a multi-day training course. So tell us - what did you learn? What practical steps are you going to take?”
How many times have we heard that when coming back freshly inspired from a course (and especially so in the case of a LeSS one)?
Saloni has been in Organsations that have trained 100s of practitioners, and is often on the team signing off the training, so has seen first hand the expectations put on the organisation, the managers sponsoring the transformations, and the practitioners themselves to do something “impactful” with the training.
Join us for a community talk where she shares her candid views and offers some help, advice and insight to support you all in your roles as LeSS advocates and practitioners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th December 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E127 - Sara Harrup - The Pathway to Using Data Analytics to Relieve Hunger & in the Business (Online Meetup on 27th November 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
The Role of the LeSS Practitioner
An agile practitioner, earning my LeSS stripes at RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) and now at Deutsche Bank, London. Prior to Banking, mostly working in the telecoms sector, with a particular focus on start-ups in the Middle East.