This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Rust Forum
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Rust Forum early-access window expires on August 22, 2022.
Rust is quickly becoming the "default choice" for applications where performance and reliability are top considerations. What can we expect from the next few years of the Rust language? In this talk, Nicholas Matsakis discusses what he sees as the top priorities for Rust going forward.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- State of Rust 2016 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Workshop on 7th - 14th September 2022)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Workshop on 8th December 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)