Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
I will use Rollup Risk to demonstrate how productive it is possible to be in F#, building real world apps, as a tiny team or even a team of one.
The application was built by one person (me!) in around 5 months, is running with real customers, and continues to evolve (in fact a major new feature is about to land).
We'll go through the big picture architecture, application and cloud, and take a look at some of the code, tools, and patterns used along the way with some of the key decisions (good and bad) made along the way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)