The rate and scale of change, both enforced and elected, people, teams and organisations have gone through over the last 18 months has not been seen on such a global level for over 100 years. The world that we now face whilst grieving for those that we have lost is one where many industries and organizations are now able to operate globally and on a level playing field, whilst others, unable to adapt to this new reality are resigned to the history books.
The new leadership challenge that has emerged will require all of us (whether we care to admit we are leaders or not) to grow and nurture new types of relationships through exercise new skills in relationship building that are long overdue.
Leaders that are going to thrive and create sustainable and joyous organisations will be those that both recognise and model this by transcending their relationships to a level that enables them and all of those following them to be open, honest and reflective, to accept that not all of us want to work remotely whilst simultaneously creating value for their societies, communities, people and customers in a sustainable and humanistic way.
In this talk, I will explain the characteristics of the old relationships that were the lifeblood of many a leadership team and organisation and how they will now hold us back. I will also share the characteristics of the new types of relationships that will help all of us, as leaders thrive in a complex and adaptive, post-covid world.
What are the characteristics of the old style of relationships that were the leadership lifeblood for so many years?
How will they now, more than ever, hinder people from achieving their full potential?
What are characteristics of the new types of relationships that will help all of us, as leaders thrive in a complex and adaptive, post-Covid world?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 26th - 27th September 2022)
- Platform or Product? The choice is yours! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- P3X People Product Process eXchange 2022 (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)