Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Our lives changed dramatically as of March 2020 in Sydney, Australia. We were suddenly put under "house arrest", and facing a contagion never seen before.
A crucial part of leadership is change management, but how do we do that well when the change is unprecedented and on a global scale? This talk will share some of the lessons we have learned, and our takeaways. Join us as we review our leadership journey through this uncertain time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Remote Teams: 5 Things I am Doing Wrong and Maybe You Should Too. (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- P3X People Product Process eXchange 2022 (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- D.A.R.E. More, F.E.A.R. Less – How Journaling Puts Leadership in Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)