This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week early-access window expires on October 25, 2021.
How do you scale agile working without becoming dependent on an army of agile coaches or scrum masters? OVO Energy has over 50 product engineering teams - and it’s growing fast. In this case study, Amanda will describe how she worked with OVO to develop a strategy that embedded agile working within their culture, allowing them to maintain just a small agile function as they scaled.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Being Agile Without Agile Coaches at OVO Energy
Amanda is a freelance lean enterprise coach, supporting organisations to be better, faster and happier.
She began her career in the media, spending 9 years at the BBC before moving into technology. She joined Moonpig in 2014 working initially to introduce agile and lean practices within product and engineering, before transforming the wider organisation through integrating technology and business functions into teams aligned around value streams.