This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week early-access window expires on October 25, 2021.
In the complex world we all now operate, the promise of Agile and the myriad of new ways of working aren’t working…there also needs to be a new way of thinking. Learn how to make better decisions faster using the complementary battle-tested and business-proven tools and techniques of Red Team Thinking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently
As an agilist and former Head of Agile at Lloyds bank, senior military officer and natural-born contrarian I've always found that there's something missing in most organisations - the ability to challenge without fear of reprisal. That's why I am passionate about the capabilities of centuries-old red teaming and how it enables people to challenge effectively and make better decisions faster.