This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — People Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — People Week early-access window expires on October 18, 2021.
Most people accept Climate change is real and threatens the future of us all.
Most people do not realise how their use of technology both socially and in the workplace are responsible for an increasingly significant volume of the worlds Co2 emissions.
In this talk, Barry Chandler (SEACOM lead) be drawing light on how our tech habits and working practices impact climate change and discuss what we can do now to reduce costs, improve our overall agility and bring us back from the brink of Techstinction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- When Sh*t Happens (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Techstinction : How Our Use of Technology Will be the Death of Us All, Unless We Act Now
Having organised DevOpsDays London in 2016, set up his own Enterprise Agility meetup group and conference the following year, Barry has become a leading figure in the UK's Enterprise Agility and DevOps communities.