This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week early-access window expires on October 04, 2021.
Come learn how to supercharge your teams! Value Stream Management (VSM) is a set of lean principles and practices that optimizes people, processes, and technology to continuously improve business value flow, from ideation to customer delivery.
Companies that implement Value Stream Management have seen extraordinary business improvement in car manufacturing, software, financial, and medical industries. Studies show that very few companies have truly implemented value stream thinking, principles, and practices despite the benefits.
In this talk, Richard Knaster, Chief Scientist for Digital.ai, Author, and SAFe Fellow, provides the latest thinking from his new eBook on Value Stream Management for the Digital Age.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)