This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week early-access window expires on October 04, 2021.
Gabrielle Benefield is the founder of Mobius (mobiusloop.com), an open innovation model and strategic design toolkit to solve wicked problems.
Gabrielle will introduce the innovation imperative; why innovation is a necessity, a look at the disruptors threatening the fundamental ways we do business, and how to create a sustainable innovation strategy. Joining her are two provocateurs to share their stories of pragmatic innovation applied to the finance industry and disrupting a traditional restaurant model.
The first stop on the tour is with Tao Baker, the head of innovation at an Irish challenger bank. Her bank is super traditional and she wanted to bring innovation into the culture. Her story goes through her journey and how she gets people to innovate, and does it in a charming slightly wicked way.
We then go to the mean streets of Chelsea, London and meet Riccardo Mariti of Riccardo's restaurant. Riccardo will not only show how he pivoted his business in the pandemic but take us on a live tour so we can see how you build innovation into everything from onboarding new hires to radically repurposing his restaurant into a deli supermarket - in 5 hours.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)