This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week early-access window expires on October 04, 2021.
Many organisations are experiencing shifts in the way both clients and employees expect to work. This has been trending for some time, but has seen an acceleration over the last 18 months as responses to the global pandemic have started to normalise.
Via a panel discussion orchestrated by Head of Ways of Working for HSBC Securities Services (HSS), Chris Orson, HSS want to share how they are approaching this, looking at how new technology, organisational design and leadership culture are having an impact on how value is delivered to their clients.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)