In this talk, Sam will cover OSO's experience building a policy language in Rust, why they needed a runtime reflection system for Rust, and how they built it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on the Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)