What does the future of computing hold? This last year has made even basic predictions almost impossible. CPU, GPU, SSD shortages caused by disruptions to supply chains, and competition for hardware from new and existing sources.
In this talk I’ll give an insight into how I’ve seen the technology landscape shift in both consumer and commercial hardware. Explaining how Rust provides an advantage now, and into the future for various different hardware and software configurations from cloud to mobile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on the Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)