Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Earlier this year Stefan Tilkov published a blog post entitled "Is Domain-driven Design overrated?"
Understandably it generated a lot of passionate responses online from some of the biggest names in the DDD community (a good many of whom are on the DDDx programme.)
Join us as we revisit this controversial-sounding question in this panel featuring Stefan, Susanne Kaiser and Marco Heimeshoff.
This is one session you do not want to miss!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building Adaptive Systems with Wardley Mapping, DDD, and Team Topologies (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Is DDD Overrated?
Tech Consultant Independent
Marco Heimeshoff is a trainer, speaker and software developer from Germany. He organizes KanDDDinsky, a conference about Domain-driven Design and the art of business software and co-founded the german DDD community in 2013 and VirtualDDD.com in 2019. Between consulting companies around the globe and his day job in building health care software, you'll find him speaking at conferences about DDD, socio-technical systems and first principles.
Principal Consultant & Conference Tourist