There are many reasons why an organisation could choose to use LeSS or LeSS Huge. There are an equal number — if not more — reasons why an organisation should not.
LeSS succeeds when the goals of an organisation align to the optimisation goals of the LeSS framework: easy, cheap and reliable adaptation while always working on the newly found highest value item.
When your goals are aligned with LeSS, many Agile promises and dreams can come true. When those goals do not align (or people have mistaken beliefs about LeSS) using the framework can be more of a nightmare.
In this talk, Bas Vodde, the co-creator of LeSS. and Ben Maynard, the UK only’s Certified LeSS Trainer and Coach, will be sharing stories of LeSS adoptions that went well and those that went not so well Join us for this in-depth conversation, and discover “Why LeSS” either helped or hindered the organisation in each example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 26th - 27th September 2022)
- Platform or Product? The choice is yours! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Roman Pichler: Agile Product Roadmaps (Online Meetup on 27th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Ben has coached, trained and been passionate about product and people since 2009.
Bas Vodde is a coach, programmer, trainer, and author related to modern agile and lean product development. He is the creator of the LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) framework for scaling agile development. He coaches organizations on three levels: organizational, team, individual/technical practices. He has trained thousands of people in software development, Scrum, and modern agile practices for over a decade.