You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
How can you accelerate your journey in becoming a Lean Enterprise? What are the key aspects to consider when you start? What are the tools and techniques to use? How do you organize to make a meaningful business impact?
In this talk, Barry O'Reilly shares his lessons learnt from client engagements since the publication of Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate At Scale. He showcases how he has helped enterprises rekindle their capability to explore, experiment and embrace continuous improvement.
He highlights the key issues holding organizations back from unleashing innovation, and demonstrating the countermeasures to achieve high performance at scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Future of Company Creation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale
Barry O’Reilly is a business advisor, entrepreneur, and author who has pioneered the intersection of business model innovation, product development, organizational design, and culture transformation.