Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technology is changing fast! As a developer, you have to update library’s, IDE’s and introduce brand new released technologies. Are you afraid of updates, because you are scared that the update will take your system down? Sometimes you are working on a product and you have to introduce a brand new (design) strategy. Is this you out of your comfort zone?
Your boss asks you to change to another development stack. It’s important for the business. Can you handle it?
Do you always think: my coworker has such a good opportunity! Wow, what a change for this group of people! The secret is: they find success and opportunities when they are right out of their comfort zone!
In this talk, Dennie will open your eyes about the comfort zone. He will tell you when you should in the stay comfort zone and challenge you where you can leave safely.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)