Want to learn how to adopt and continuously improve your organisation using various thinking tools?
The Certified LeSS Practitioner® course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and continuously improving your organisation using various thinking tools (whether using LeSS or not).
The flow and focus of the course will be tailored to the expertise and growth areas of the people attending to create a unique and agile experience that learners get the most from.
The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive Q&A sessions to ensure that the topics most of interest to the participants are investigated in detail. The provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone interested in using agile at scale or anyone who is involved in a large agile adoption.
Learn how to:
In this course, you will learn how to
Participants can expect to get:
Not only this, Ben's online LeSS courses come with the offer to join one free session of Ben Maynard's LeSS Mentoring Circle (Learn More).
What others are saying about Ben Maynard's Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course
"The style of delivery is so encouraging and delivered with humility in an incredibly enjoyable and fun "psychologically" safe environment by a subject matter guru without a shred of arrogance or ego despite the incredible competence and subject matter expertise of the trainer.
I cannot recommend this course strongly enough to any organisation looking to adopt agile or wondering how to make agile work better for them. ”
— Rachelle Harvey, previous attendee
“Ben is a fantastic guy. He has deep knowledge, skills and experience in Agile. He is a great listener. This virtual LeSS Practitioner course has provided our EY team with important insights that will help us support our clients in their adoption of Agile frameworks.”
— Jefferson Cowhig, previous attendee
"This course provides a great overview of LeSS and gives an opportunity to explore the principles behind it through the many group exercises. Ben brings it all to life with his real world experience, insightful discussions with the group and humorous approach."
— Mark Gravestock, previous attendee
After the course, continue your LeSS learning journey.
Join Ben Maynard in his exclusive Mentorship Circle, where he will support your LeSS implementation year-round.Learn more about the LeSS Mentoring Circle
Starts at 9:30 AM BST (9:30 AM UTC)
Starts at 9:00 AM BST (8:00 AM UTC)
Starts at 9:00 AM BST (8:00 AM UTC)
Our team is happy to discuss other options with you.
Contact us at email@example.com and mention ref:
Private tuition and large-group discounts are also available. Find out more here.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone involved in a LeSS Adoption
- Anyone thinking about using LeSS to help them achieve their goals
- People with an interest in Lean-Agile Organisational design
- Anyone curious about or facing troubles in making Scrum work with more than one team
Module 1: Why LeSS, Framework & LeSS Huge
- Describe to others why traditional organisations lack a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach to scaling
- Describe Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge at a high level
Module 2: LeSS Product, Product Ownership & Feature Teams
- Explain Why creating a useful model of product matters in LeSS
- Identify what your product is
- Clearly articulate the role Product Owner in Scrum & LeSS
- List what is and what makes a good Product Backlog
- Explain the importance and organisational effect of Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- Teach others the organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
Module 3: LeSS Scrum Master & Definition of Done
- Describe the difference between a perfect and imperfect Definition of Done
- Explain the system impact of perfect and imperfect Definitions of Done
- Make a compelling argument for the role of Scrum Master within LeSS
Module 4: Technical Excellence & LeSS Manager
- Describe the importance of technical practices & excellence when scaling
- Explain the Role of Management and how it differs from "traditional" management
- Explain what is meant be organising around Customer Value and Feature Teams
Module 5: LeSS Events, LeSS Adoptions and You
- Explain the purpose and effect of effective:
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement
- LeSS Sprint Planning
- LeSS Sprint Review
- LeSS Sprint Retrospective
- Articulate the importance and impact of the LeSS Rules and Principles
- More deeply describe & understand the Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure